INSIDE SALES MANAGER – ISV:
We are looking for an experienced Inside Sales Manager to oversee and support our inside sales representatives team.
The Inside Sales Manager will monitor sales metrics and manage the sales administration process. They will collaborate with various departments, so it’s essential that they have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable working in a team environment. They should be able to lead and motivate the sales team to achieve specific goals, targets and quotas.
Ultimately, the Inside Sales Manager will be responsible for building a high-performance sales team to ensure customer satisfaction, while growing revenue.
-Manage the inside sales representatives team
– Together with the department head, set and track sales targets for your team
– Suggest and implement improvements in the sales administration process
– Coordinate department projects to meet deadlines
– Report on sales metrics and suggest improvements
– Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
– Use customer feedback to generate ideas about new features or products
– Research and discover methods to increase customer engagement and stave off attrition
– Ensure sales, finance and legal policies and procedures are met
– Build an open-communication environment for your team
– Liaise with Marketing and Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency and increase sales
– Proven work experience as an Inside sales manager
– Hands on experience with CRM software and Microsoft Office products
– In-depth understanding of the sales administration process
– Excellent interpersonal and team management skills
– Strong analytical and organizational skills
– Sales / sales management experience in a highly technical field
– Experience in Lodging, Restaurant and or Retail software and / or payments
– Numerical abilities and problem-solving attitude
– 5+ years minimum experience managing a technical inside sales team