About the role
Want to engineer and peform software testing/QA of high-volume, and complex payment systems? Want to be challenged to design and automate systems testing to achieve near 100% production reliability? Would you like to be part of an established FinTech company (six+ billion payment transactions annually) that is driven by client satisfaction and growth?
We are looking for extraordinary test analyst to grow our world-class team. Our software team is focused to solve big, and meaningful challenges in chip-card (EMV), Contactless, and payment processing. We’re a small team, and looking for people to make a big impact. This means you should want to take on lots of responsibility and be able to handle projects independently.
This is a great job if you are technically oriented and have testing/QA experience 5+ years relevant experience with recent results in test engineering, and automation of highly reliable transactional systems. You will be part of a small, intensely skilled team, feels total ownership of your work, and can’t imagine a day without improving a test system or learning something new. You will play a crucial role in our QA Certification team and everything you do matters!!
We want smart, extremely motivated team members who are willing and able to contribute quickly on our projects, and who are excited and passionate about the challenges we face.
- Payment cloud gateway systems: UNIX, Oracle, Python, XML API, non-stop
- Payment b2b Web/Mobile: RoR, MySQL, ForgeRock SSO
- Transaction and Data Security: PCI, P2PE, PKI, HSMs
- EMV Test Tools: Collis BTT and ICC Viable
- Payment terminals: Verifone, Ingenico and Equinox
- OS: Linux, Solaris, and Windows
- Payment POS Transaction Link: Linux, C++
- Responsible for designing test plans, test cases, its engineering and performing systems tests (manual and automated)
- Take ownership of all aspects of assigned project’s test/QA design and engineering activities; and achieve production-ready quality approval of software systems
- Design test cases for the required scope, functional and non-functional requirements
- Design and develop (coding in Python, Ruby, TCL or tools) to automate regression test-suite; Improve regression test-suite with each release
- Develop test scripts and execute Host and EMV certifications (when project requires them)
- Analyze certification and QA test results at detailed level (Database, message formats, EMV tags, bits, tables etc.) to pinpoint source of compliance issues and/or bugs
- As a senior QA role, become QA owner of selected component with an expectation of continuous improvement of its QA abilities and automations
- Communicate and participate in test results, planning and analysis with stakeholders at Host, Brand and internal
- Learn required Brand Test Tools, Pinpads, POS TransactionLink, Gateways, and technical skills to perform certification and QA
Expected qualifications & experience
- Degree in a technical area such as MIS, Engineering, or Sciences
- 5+ years of experience in testing, QA with proven record of system test design and executions
- Programming skills under Unix/Windows, Database SQL, Languages like Python, Tcl, Ruby, VB, SQL, Shell
- A detail-oriented and highly communicative personality, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge and experience using TCP/IP, https, and other IP based communications protocols
- Experience in payment industry, EMV and security are a plus